Monday 14 January 2013

Introduction

I opened this blog

Hey everyone, i hope you are all well. As you know by the title of this blog, it will cover articles that speak about my personal relationship and experiences with God that i intend to inspire people to stop, think and have a replay of their lives to see if they have done the right thing. I dont intend to be judgemental in my posts because I am not perfect or to disregard other religions because I will respect what you consider sacred. I will try my best to link my posts with verses and stories in the bible and I will pray for inspiration from God to make posts that touch the essence of your souls.This posts will cover my daily experiences as a christian, the challenges i face, temptations that come my way, how to overcome temptations and how to rely on God's abundant mercy. I oblige my readers to suggest certain topics to discuss in my articles and I will gladly make posts concerning those topics. 

Mission

I intend to inspire people towards understanding the importance of having a personal relationship with God  and how this relationship would affect your thinking and objectives in Life. 

Vision

My intentions for this blog is share my spiritual experiences for people who have similar desire to know and please God and to have an interactive forum of our experiences as christians, new believers and unbelievers which covers the main goal of inspiring people to become disciples of Jesus Christ.



Best wishes,
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment